Top Five Reasons I Chose NCI by Jason Harvey
Three years ago, I made a promise to myself that by age 40 I would find the career that I was going to retire from. As some of you may know, job hunting or making a career change as an adult can be a very daunting task. People say, 'If you like your job, you will never work a day in your life'. Unfortunately, doing what you love doesn't always pay the bills, just ask any artist or musician that you know. From here, the challenge is finding a happy medium between finding the job and company that I would be excited to work for as well as have the financial stability to develop a comfortable lifestyle. Of course, it's not all about money, nor should it be.
5. Growing Industry - Technology is constantly changing and improving. From Cat6 to fiberoptic to wireless capabilities, this company is on the heels of technology.
4. 25 years in the industry - There is a level of safety and security when you are becoming part of a company with a tried and true business plan and solid customer base.
3. Opportunity - With a growing company that has been in business over 25 years there is opportunity and room for advancement that larger corporate companies can't offer.
2. Involvement in Charity - Charity is and always has been very important for me. Network Connections and Brian and Jessica Watterson are founders of The Arkadia Triangle Foundation that supports local charities and veterans.
1. Great Reviews and Testimonials - To do your best work you have to believe in the company and/or product. Network Connections has a great reputation with customer service and treats their customers how I would want to be treated.